Crowdpool event ends
The initial liquidity offering for THALES token started on Monday, September 13th, 2021, 14:00 UTC and ended its bidding phase on September 15th, 14:00 UTC.
The Crowdpool received 25.6m USDC (25,695,380.6723 to be precise) and with this went above the hard cap of 5m USD by approx 5x.
What this means in practice is that everyone who participated will get THALES token at 2.5 USD but they’ll only get around 20% of their USDC deposit in THALES and the remaining 80% (approx.) will be transferred in USDC back along with the THALES token when claiming on DODO’s Crowdpool platform.
Right after the bidding phase ended, on Sept. 15th 14:00 UTC, the 12-hour cool-off phase started, where anyone who wasn’t comfortable with their allocation could withdraw their participation in USDC.
The claiming phase is now active so everyone who participated can claim their THALES tokens along with their refunded USDC. Just a reminder that there is no need to rush with claiming this and no deadline for it.
We are pretty excited about the level of participation this Crowdpool event received and very much looking forward to what comes next.
Incentivized THALES/ETH pool on DODO
DODO team has created a THALES/ETH pool, seeded initially with the equivalent of 200,000 USD in THALES from Thales side and 200,000 USD in ETH from DODO.
You can find a direct link to this pool here https://app.dodoex.io/pool/list/0x031816fd297228e4fd537c1789d51509247d0b43?network=mainnet
The DODO team was kind enough to offer added DODO rewards for liquidity providers, on top of the THALES rewards that Thales will deliver.
In summary, this pool will be incentivized weekly with:
- 50,000 THALES
- 15,000 DODO
The initial duration of this liquidity incentive program is 20 weeks.
Here is a direct link to trading THALES on DODO platform.
Now that the THALES token is out in the wild our main focus is to bring Thales into layer 2 and incentivize more liquidity in Thales markets.
If you wanna stay in the loop the best way to do it is to join our Discord community.